Enalapril maleate tablets, USP are for the treatment of hypertension
Enalapril maleate tablets, USP are effective alone or in combination with other anti-hypertensive agents, especially thiazide type diuretics. The blood pressure lowering effects of enalapril maleate tablets USP and thiazides are approximately additive.
FDA approved under ANDA 075479, this product has been shown to be bioequivalent to the reference product, Vasotec®.
• 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets in 100 and 1,000 count bottles.
• 2.5 mg are yellow, oval, convex tablets debossed “704” on one side and bisect on the other side.
• 5 mg are white, oval, convex tablets debossed “705” on one side and bisect on the other side.
• 10 mg are salmon, oval, convex tablets debossed “706” on one side and plain on the other side.
• 20 mg are peach, oval, convex tablets debossed “707” on one side and plain on the other side.
For more information about Cronus Pharma products please contact your authorized distributor.
1 (844) 227-6687
Cronus Pharma LLC is a fully integrated R&D, manufacturing, and marketing animal health pharmaceutical company located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Dedicated to providing quality and cost-effective pharmaceuticals to the U.S. animal health market, our products are accessible to all veterinarians and pet owners through national and regional distributors.
Cronus Pharma © 2022 All Rights Reserved. Vasotec® is a registered trademark of Bausch Health Ireland Limited.