Director of 3rd party packaging and manufacturing is needed to perform the following duties:
· Identify, develop and work with Third party contract and packaging manufacturers to develop Prototype, identify the various testing and labeling plans to meet the Cronus requirements.
· Ensure Third party contract manufacturers to deliver the products as per approved FDA approved packaging specifications and design to Cronus to be able to launch and distribute the products
· Build business processes and detailed Roadmaps, Product Vision, design Use-Cases and create simpler material flow in the entire supply chain.
· Test the Proof of Concepts & use the learning for horizontal development
· Work with various cross-functional Teams of Third party partners
· Refine and prioritize the product planning, packaging backlog with the delivery teams
· Drive sprint and delivery of product features and functionality through collaboration with the Scrum Master and Scrum team
· Organize and lead sessions where needed with relevant stakeholders to drive insights, track progress, and solicit feedback that drives prioritization of the product backlog
· Ensure key assignments are prioritized appropriately and driven forward as needed. Streamline customer-facing processes that support core risk management decisions, and create solutions that are cost-efficient and scalable across the enterprise
· Conduct ad hoc analysis in support of capability development as and when needed and will also ensure successful product management.
· Recommend minor adjustments, changes to the packaging equipment’s of contract manufacturing and own as necessary.
· Analyze performance requirements for the projects by code quality and coverage using automated or manual Unit testing tools (e.g.: Hive, Python).
· Define acceptance criteria and verify when they are met
· Develop, review, and approve objectives in all areas of the production, packaging, and supply chain activities as part of annual operating and strategic budgets
· Drive cost efficiencies by regular follow up third party and in house manufacturing operations
· Understand and communicate plans to ensure delivery of the highest quality of products as approved by the USFDA
· Optimization of packaging planning, production planning and inventory planning
· Monitor Third party manufacturers and own Manufacturing operations performance on a regular basis to ensure goals are met
· Develop specific short-term and long-term actions and programs to support achieving budgeted targets (Sales and operational)
· Pack to be ensured to have packaging components and adhere to regulatory Brand & serialization process requirement.
· Child resistant pack development and senior friendly pack design.
· Pack to be made compact for the shelf space.
· Pack to look attractive and ensure all the desired info is printed on it.
· Pack to be machinable such that we can quickly be packed on the packing line with less operational cost and efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree is required in Engineering Management or Engineering Technology or Packaging Engineering or Industrial engineering.